University Pre-Foundation Programme
Our university pre-foundation programme consists of 20 lessons of IELTS training in the morning plus additional afternoon academic input sessions each month.
The programme is designed to get you to a minimum score of IELTS 5.0 and ensure that you are fully prepared to start your university journey. What’s more when you successfully complete the Atlas Pre-foundation Year you will receive a scholarship of €1750 upon enrolment in DIFC!
|<5 Pre-foundation Year|
|>5 Foundation Year|
|Starting IELTS Score||Course Start Date||Course Duration|
University Pre-foundation Programme includes
- 20 group IELTS lessons per week (1 lesson = 50 minutes)
- One afternoon input session at DIFC every two weeks
- Regular mock IELTS exams
- Individual learning tutorials
DIFC (Dublin International Foundation College) is Ireland’s largest Foundation College with centres in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Foundation courses are accredited by NCUK, one of the largest providers of Foundation courses in the world. Over the past few years, DIFC has placed over 1,000 students onto graduate and postgraduate courses in partner universities and colleges in Ireland and the UK.
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Sheffield
- Liverpool John Moore’s university
- The University of Leeds
- University of Birmingham
- Queen Mary, University of London
- University of Bristol
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland (NCI)
- And many more!