1. is your name? My name is Marie.
2. are you from? I'm from Paris, France.
3. old are you? I am 20 years old.
4. brothers and sisters have you got? I've got one.
5. What is name? Pierre.
6. Dave: ___ you like football? 7. My father ___ in an office. He works in a factory. 8. I ___ to the cinema yesterday. I played computer games instead. 9. Last week I ___ to the beach with my friend Sandra. 10. I haven't got ___ money. Could you pay for dinner? 11. Where ___ to university? 13. I dreamt ___ you last night. You won the World Cup. 14. Turn ___ your mobile phone, please. 15. Carla: "I can't speak Japanese". Tony: "___ can I." 16. Fred:'___ ?' John:'Oh, about 45 minutes.' 17. What does your brother like? 18. Why ___ go to Galway at the weekend? 19. I'm looking forward to ___ to Ireland next month. 20. Would you mind ___ , please? You're not allowed to smoke here. 21. This food is delicious! It's the first time ___ here. 22. I have been in Dublin ___ 3 days. 23. If I won €1 million, I ___ my mum a house on the coast. 24. I hope ___ you again soon. 25. When I went to New York I ___ get a visa. 26. Have you thought about ___ your car? 27. Now that I think about it, I remember ___ the front door when I left this morning, so I know the keys can't be in the house. 28. If you want to drive a car, you must have a driving ___. 29. We're running ___ petrol! We need to find a petrol station. 30. Whether Pele's the greatest player ever is a ___ of opinion. 31. Which word does not have the same vowel sound as the others? 32. Which word does not have the same vowel sound as the others? 33. Which word does not have the same vowel sound as the others? 34. Which word does not have the same vowel sound as the others? 35. Which word does not have the same vowel sound as the others? 36. You're late for class. You ___ got up earlier. 37. Every time I see him, he's got a new girlfriend. All his relationships seem to ___ wrong after a month or two. 38. That was the best concert I've ever been to. It was ___ wonderful. 39. He left ___ goodbye to us. 40. After four attempts, she finally succeeded ___ passing her driving test. 41. It was a ___ race. I nearly won, but John just beat me by a metre or so. 42. I hated maths at school. The teacher ___ so much homework. 43. The police are looking ___ several burglaries in the area. 44. You can always get your money back if you keep the ___. 45. She ___ me for the accident. 46. Would it ___ you if we came on Saturday morning? 47. You ___ me she was married before I asked her out. 48. You'd better invite him to the party as well, ___ you? 49. I didn't pass my exams this time, but that doesn't ___ out the possibility of getting into Trinity College next year. 50. Take the short ___ through the park. It'll save time.