About High School Programmes in Ireland
Our High School Programmes in Ireland are a life learning experience. They give young students the opportunity to challenge themselves personally and academically. First of all, they provide an excellent opportunity for students to improve their English while experiencing the lifestyle and culture of a new country. And secondly, the high school experience helps students develop an awareness of their academic and professional passions. In addition, it develops the students’ character, helping them to become more independent. Finally, our programmes can help them acquire life skills that can’t be learned in a classroom.
Why Choose Atlas?
Additional Features of Atlas High School Programmes in Ireland
- Carefully selected partner schools with highest educational standards
- Detailed needs analysis of each student’s requirements before arrival.
- Individual orientation programme on arrival and ongoing, consistent support throughout the year.
- Regular coaching sessions and pastoral service with students.
- Development of an Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Regular feedback and updates to parents and student
- Atlas guarantees that each student receives individual care and attention they require as they pursue their academic goals away from home.