Atlas Online English Classes
Bring the classroom to your home!
Atlas Online Classes
We’re delighted to announce that we’re launching Atlas Online so we can continue to deliver our courses during the period of enforced Covid-19 closure for current and prospective students who are unable to attend any of our courses in person. We’ll help you say the things you want to say in English more accurately and fluently in much the same way as in the classroom. There will be plenty of opportunities to work collaboratively.
Features of our Online English Classes
- Full-Time General English
20 lessons (50 minutes each) of live online classes per week.
- Virtual Classroom
Live interactive classes every day with our qualified and experienced Atlas teachers.
- Collaborative Learning
Study and share your progress with classmates from around the world.
- Focus on Speaking in Class
Focus on production and language in context in class time.
- Task-Based Approach
Successfully complete real-life tasks and take an active role in your learning.
- Access to Course e-Book
Get free access to our Learning Management System (LMS) and a full digital course book.
Get regular feedback from your teachers.
How does it work?
For the online classes we use the video meeting software Zoom, a very secure and user friendly interactive platform. Teachers use screen sharing for interactive whiteboard, can share digital materials and there are many opportunities for collaborative work in pair work, small group or group classes.
Online Course Schedule
The usual Atlas Online class times from Monday to Friday are:
|Lesson 1:||9.00am to 9.50am|
|Lesson 2:||10.00am to 10.50am|
|Lesson 3:||11.20am to 12.10pm|
|Lesson 4:||12.20pm to 1.10pm|
What you will need
To join Atlas Online you will need:
- A computer or laptop (You have access to more functionality from a PC or laptop than from a smart phone).
- A stable internet connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headset, i.e., headphones with a microphone attached. You can use your computer’s microphone or speakers, but a headset often offers better sound quality.
- A notebook and a pen or pencil.
- A quiet place.
Online Course Fees
- 20 lessons/week: €125/week
- Online Course Registration Fee: €30
Terms and Conditions
- Lesson length: 50 minutes.
- Online courses can be booked for maximum of 4 weeks at a time. After 4 weeks, courses can be extended.
- Please read our full Terms and Conditions here.