Since we were established, a large part of our business has been designing group English language courses for international students, schools and colleges worldwide. Our English language courses in Ireland for international students are tailormade to the requirements of the learner, and are built in close consultation with group leaders, so that the specific language requirements of the students involved can be met.
From the very moment you start one of our group English language courses for international students, it is important to us that every aspect of your stay is a success. We are committed to ensuring that your group course is planned and designed to the highest standards so that you have the most rewarding experience possible during your time in Dublin.
We have experience delivering a number of different types of programmes, including project work, exam preparation, and work experience. Our group English language courses in Ireland for international students normally consist of 15 to 20 hours English language training in the morning, with integrated social, cultural or academic activities in the afternoon. Group programmes also generally include evening activities and weekend excursions in Ireland.
Typical Group English Language Programmes include:
- English lessons each morning in multinational or closed classes
- Host family accommodation with welcoming Irish families who provide breakfast, pack lunch and dinner every day
- Airport pickup and return for your group by private coach
- Welcome kit with guides and maps
- All social and cultural activities to give students a complete Dublin experience
- Full day excursion at the weekend out of Dublin city
- All course materials
- End of course certificate
If you would like to find out any more information regarding our group programmes for international students, then get in touch today. You can contact us using our contact form, or alternatively if you would prefer to discuss our group courses over the phone, you can do so on: +353 (0)1-478-2845