Part Time English Courses in Dublin
- Intensity: 4 hours per week on 2 days a week.
- Level: Intermediate (B1) – Advanced (C1).
- Minimum age: 18.
- Check your level by completing our Online Placement Test. We have course for Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Advanced levels.
We offer morning and evening part-time English courses in Dublin. These can accommodate learners from intermediate to advanced levels. The part-time English courses focus on Cambridge Exam Preparation and are ideal for people who are living and working in Ireland but can’t attend a full-time course.
Joining one of our part-time English courses in Dublin, even if you are not planning on sitting an exam, will help you develop confidence and fluency in speaking, listening, reading, grammar, and writing. So while these classes have an exam focus for the Cambridge exams, they also cover all aspects of the English language and will help you to improve your General English skills.
- Morning Cambridge First (FCE): Wednesday & Friday, 10.00am – 12:20pm
- Morning Cambridge Advanced (CAE): Tuesday & Thursday, 10.00am – 12:20pm
- Evening Pre-First (Pre-FCE), Cambridge First (FCE) & Cambridge Advanced (CAE): Monday & Wednesday, 6.30pm – 8:30pm
Please click on the boxes below for more information about our Part-Time Exam Preparation Courses:
Joining a part time English course means that even those with particularly busy lives can still take advantage of learning English or preparing for an exam with Atlas Language School. Our part time English course is the perfect solution for those who work full time and wish to pursue an English course in their spare time.
To sign up for a course:
- Complete our Online Placement Test
- Fill in our Online Booking Form
- Come to the school for an Assessment Test on a Wednesday at 6.00pm
- Start your course on a Monday
If you have any questions regarding our courses or about studying at Atlas or if you would like to enquire about availability and booking, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch using our contact form, or alternatively if you would prefer to discuss our part time English course over the phone, you can do so on: +353 (0)1-478-2845, and a member of our helpful team will be happy to assist you.
"I really like the atmosphere in the school, because it is a mixture of so many different cultures from all over the world."
"Being a student at Atlas is not just about learning English but also about cultural experiences and understanding your attitude to different cultures, mentalities and politics."
"I love Atlas! I love that the school offers different afternoon classes, for example drama or English through music."
"I haven’t only improved my English, I also learned about other cultures and this changed my way of thinking and it opened my horizon"
"My teacher is very patient when someone makes a mistake. I like that the school organizes many activities."