General English Fluency
- 20 hours group tuition / week
- Course Code: GE20
- Level: Elementary – Advanced
The General English Fluency course is one of our most popular General English courses. It consists of 20 hours of General English group classes per week which focus on improving your accuracy, fluency and confidence in English. Our General English courses are fun and challenging classes which focus on real-life grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation so that you will be able to communicate successfully with people from all over the world.
In class your teachers will monitor your progress and give you regular feedback to help you use new language with confidence and to maximise your learning. Our General English courses are tailored to the requirements of those taking part in the course, and you will also have every opportunity to communicate meaningfully through English, building competence and confidence, and preparing you for common real-life situations.
What can I expect from this course?
- Highly trained, experienced and dedicated teachers
- Exposure to a variety of accents and teaching styles
- Communicative, task-based activities
- Regular tutorials and feedback from your teachers
- Weekly progress tests
|MONDAY||9.00am - 11.00am||11.30am - 1.10pm|
|TUESDAY||9.00am - 11.00am||11.30am - 1.10pm|
|WEDNESDAY||9.00am - 11.00am||11.30am - 1.10pm|
|THURSDAY||9.00am - 11.00am||11.30am - 1.10pm|
|FRIDAY||9.00am - 11.00am||11.30am - 1.10pm|
Included in our General English courses:
- Access to Social and Cultural Programme at discounted prices
- Access to afternoon electives
- Free Wifi and computer room access
- Monthly tutorials for long-term students
- End of Course Completion Certificate detailing student’s level
If you would like to find out some more information regarding our General English Courses, or to enquire about any of our other language courses, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch using our contact form, or alternatively if you would prefer to discuss our English courses over the phone, then please do so on: +353 (0)1-478-2845, and a member of our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Like to learn more about this course? Click below to make an enquiry!