GE Fluency Afternoon
- 20 lessons of group tuition / week
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes
- Course Code: GE20PM
- Level: Elementary – Advanced
- also available in the morning
The General English Fluency course is one of our most popular General English Courses in Dublin. It consists of 20 lessons of General English group classes per week. The classes focus on improving your accuracy, fluency and confidence in English. Our General English Courses in Dublin are fun and challenging. Thanks to the focus on real-life grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation you will be able to communicate successfully with people from all over the world.
In class, your teachers will monitor your progress. You will receive regular feedback to help you use new language with confidence and to maximise your learning. Our General English Courses are tailored to the requirements of those taking part in the course. You will have every opportunity to communicate meaningfully in English, building competence, confidence, as well as prepare yourself for common real-life situations.
What can I expect from this course?
- Highly trained, experienced and dedicated teachers
- Exposure to a variety of accents and teaching styles
- Communicative, task-based activities
- Regular tutorials and feedback from your teachers
- Weekly progress tests
Timetable General Fluency English Afternoon (GE20PM)
Included in our General English courses:
- Access to Social and Cultural Programme at discounted prices
- Free Wifi and computer room access
- Monthly tutorials for long-term students
- End of Course Completion Certificate detailing student’s level
If you would like to find out some more information regarding our General English Courses, or to enquire about any of our other language courses, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch using our contact form, or alternatively if you would prefer to discuss our English courses over the phone, then please do so on: +353 (0)1-478-2845, and a member of our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Like to learn more about this course? Click below to make an enquiry!