Part-Time Cambridge First (FCE) Preparation
- Course Code: PTFCE
- Level: Upper-Intermediate
- Minimum age: 18
- Student Information Sheet.PDF
We offer part time Cambridge English First FCE preparation courses in Dublin. They run in the evenings and mornings and are suitable for learners with an upper-intermediate level of English. The Cambridge English First (FCE) preparation course is ideal for people who are living and working in Ireland but can’t attend a full-time course.
The part time Cambridge First (FCE) preparation course here at Atlas Language School will help you develop confidence and fluency in speaking, listening, reading, grammar, and writing. While improving your General English skills you will also focus on developing the skills and techniques required to succeed in the Cambridge First (FCE) examination.
Our part-time course is the perfect solution for those who work full time and wish to pursue an English language course or prepare for an examination in their spare time.
- Part-Time Morning Cambridge First (FCE): Wednesday & Friday, 10.00am – 12:20pm
- Part-Time Evening Cambridge First (FCE): Monday & Wednesday, 6.30pm – 8:30pm
To sign up for a course:
- Complete our Online Placement Test
- Fill in our Online Booking Form
- Come to the school for an Assessment Test on a Wednesday at 6.00pm
- Start your course on a Monday
If you would like to find out some more information regarding our part-time exam preparation course, or to enquire about availability and booking, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch using our contact form. If you would prefer to discuss our part-time English course over the phone, you can do so on: +353 (0)1-478-2845. A member of our helpful team will be happy to assist you.