Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Preparation
The Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) exam is an internationally recognised qualification, demonstrating your ability to communicate in English. Passing the Cambridge English Advanced exam proves that you have advanced (level C1 in the CEFR) language skills that employers and universities are looking for. The Cambridge English Advanced examination is a popular, globally recognised qualification in English.
What does the Cambridge English Advanced exam consist of?
In the Cambridge First exam 4 language skills are tested:
- Reading and Use of English – Shows you can deal confidently with different types of text, such as fiction, newspapers and magazines. Tests your use of English with different types of exercise that show how well you can control your grammar and vocabulary. (90 minutes)
- Writing – You create two different pieces of writing, such as essays, letters/emails, proposals, reports and reviews. (90 minutes)
- Listening – Tests your ability to follow and understand a range of spoken materials, such as interviews, radio broadcasts, presentations, talks and everyday conversations. (40 minutes)
- Speaking – Tests your ability to communicate effectively in face–to–face situations. You will take the Speaking test with another candidate. (15 minutes)
What are the features of our Cambridge English Advanced preparation courses?
- Experienced Cambridge Advanced preparation teachers who know and understand the exam
- Focus on improving skills and exam technique
- All Cambridge Advanced courses developed and supervised by our Academic Manager who is a Cambridge examiner
- Full mock exam prepared and corrected to Cambridge standards
"I really like the atmosphere in the school, because it is a mixture of so many different cultures from all over the world."
"Being a student at Atlas is not just about learning English but also about cultural experiences and understanding your attitude to different cultures, mentalities and politics."
"I love Atlas! I love that the school offers different afternoon classes, for example drama or English through music."
"I haven’t only improved my English, I also learned about other cultures and this changed my way of thinking and it opened my horizon"
"My teacher is very patient when someone makes a mistake. I like that the school organizes many activities."