Erasmus+ Teacher Training
Erasmus+ Teacher Training is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. As the successor to Comenius, Grundtvig and Erasmus, Erasmus+ has taken over the funding of training for teachers in other European countries from 2014 to 2020.
Atlas Language School is an approved training centre for the ACELS / QQI Certificate in English Language Teaching (CELT). We have a team of DELTA-qualified, experienced and motivated ELT teacher trainers. They are not only practising teachers of English, but also experienced in using up-to-date, innovative methods at all levels of language learning. Our team of teachers are advocates of regularly bringing Irish life and culture into the ELT classroom, as well as developing ideas that use the city as the classroom.
Choose your course
Features of our Erasmus+ teacher training
- Vast selection of Teacher Training Courses which are eligible to be 100% funded by the Erasmus plus key action 1 (KA1 learning mobility of individuals).
- Courses designed for practising primary and secondary teachers as well as other school, university and adult education staff.
- Team of DELTA-qualified, experienced and motivated ELT teacher trainers.
- Range of afternoon activities where participants will be encouraged to develop language skills in a more informal environment outside the classroom.
- Accommodation options, from half-board homestay to self-catering residential accommodation.
|Language, Literature and Culture||4th July – 18th July
11th July – 22nd July
18th July – 30th July
1st August – 14th August
8th August-19th August
15th August-26th August
|English for Higher Education Professionals|
|Digital Transitions – Technology-Enhanced Teaching
|Erasmus+ General English Language Training||Every Monday|