Ireland has always been famed for its hospitality and staying with a host family is one of the best ways to experience this first-hand. Many students find staying with an Irish family a very rewarding experience as it offers them a unique insight into Irish culture and provides the perfect opportunity to improve their English by practising it in a natural everyday context.
Over the years we have built up strong relationships with a number of local families who host our students during their time in Ireland, all of whom are personally interviewed by our accommodation officer and are chosen for their experience and friendliness. Unless otherwise requested, students have their own room with study facilities. Students of the same nationality are not hosted by the same family except on request or when they come as part of a group.
All of our host families are located in safe residential neighborhoods in Dublin, either within walking distance of Atlas, or on direct bus routes to the school.
Self Catering Apartments
We offer a number of modern, fully serviced apartments available for short-term rent around the city. Due to demand, apartment accommodation generally needs to be booked at least 4 weeks before a student is due to arrive. The following options are available:
This 5 bedroom house is located in beautiful Dublin 6w, just 10 minutes by bus or 25 minutes on foot to Atlas. The house has bright, modern bedrooms, with three bathroom. There is a spacious common area, as well as a large garden outside to enjoy the fresh air.
- Single & twin rooms
- Cable TV
- Provision of household utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Laundry facilities
- Free wireless internet access
These superb modern apartments enjoy a premier location on Dublin’s Grand Canal, just 5 minutes from Atlas Language School. The apartments are modern and bright and students will have peace of mind with 24 hour security. Each apartment has a large, furnished living room, kitchen and bathroom and free wifi.
- Each 2 bedroom apartment has two bathrooms.
- Excellent location – just 5 minutes from Atlas and 15 minutes from St. Stephen’s Green!
- Electric oven, electric ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, storage cupboards, electric kettle and toaster. Utensils, cutlery and crockery are included.
- Each apartment has a floor area of approximately 60 square meters, and is tastefully decorated.
- Internet Access points are provided in each apartment and are free of charge.
* Griffith Hall is available in July and August.