برامج الدروس الجماعية
Since we were founded a large part of our business has been designing group programmes for schools and colleges worldwide. These tailormade courses are built in close consultation with group leaders and are created to meet the specific language requirements of the students involved.
From the moment you arrive it is important to us that every aspect of your stay is a success and we are committed to ensuring that your programme is planned and designed to the highest standards so that you have the most rewarding experience possible during your time in Ireland.
We have experience delivering a number of different type of programmes, including project work, exam preparation, and work experience. Group programmes normally consist of 15 to 20 hours English language training in the morning with integrated social, cultural or academic activities in the afternoon. Programmes also generally include evening activities and weekend excursions in Ireland.
Typical Group Programmes include:
- English lessons each morning in multinational or closed classes
- Host family accommodation with welcoming Irish families who provide breakfast, pack lunch and dinner every day
- Airport pickup and return for your group by private coach
- Welcome kit with guides and maps
- All social and cultural activities to give students a complete Dublin experience
- Full day excursion at the weekend out of Dublin city
- All course materials
- End of course certificate