- 2 hours group tuition / week:
Beginners: Mondays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm (starting 03 April 2017). Please note that the school is closed on
bank holiday Mondays (17/04, 01/05, 05/06). Classes will be held on Tuesdays (18/04, 02/05, 06/06).
Higher levels (A1-B1): Wednesdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm (starting 05 April 2017)
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Price: €195
- Next start dates:
Spring Term: 03 April 2017
Summer Term: 26 June 2017
Autumn Term: 25 September 2017
- Test your level of Italian HERE (Online Test)
OPEN EVENING on Wednesday, 29th March, 6.00pm to 7.30pm
– See the facilities, meet some of our teachers and find out your level!
Italian Courses in Dublin
Here at Atlas Language School we offer Italian language courses in Dublin, where learners can develop their Italian language skills, so that they can feel confident enough communicating within business and social situations. Have you ever said Ciao? Have you ever eaten al fresco, ordered pizza, spaghetti, broccoli or a cappuccino? The historic influence of Italian culture in terms of music, food, architecture, design, literature and science is very prominent in other languages. Take advantage of one of our Italian language courses in Dublin and soon be able to use the new language.
Our highly qualified teachers of our Italian language courses in Dublin are all native speakers with extensive and varied experience of teaching the Italian language. Our Italian language courses in Dublin follow a communicative approach, which means you always focus on effective real-life communication in Italian and ways of practising and achieving it. Partaking in an Italian language course in Dublin gives all learners, from beginner to advanced, ample opportunities to use new language in meaningful and often enjoyable ways.
While comprehensively covering all key grammar areas, our Italian language courses in Dublin will focus on language for real life situations, from ordering a coffee or asking for directions to discussing the latest news stories or Italian film. In addition to classroom hours, we can advise you on your personal learning plan outside of your Italian language course in Dublin. We can recommend self-study books and give you tips for the best e-learning opportunities.
To find out more information regarding our Italian Language courses in Dublin, or to enquire about availability and schedules, then please contact us today. You can contact us by completing our enquiry form or alternatively, if you would like to discuss our Italian Language courses in Dublin over the telephone with a member of our friendly team, you can do so on: +353 (0)1-478-2845
Why learn Italian?
- Learn Italian to enhance your travel experiences.
- According to Unesco, Italy has more historical sights than any other country, and 60 percent of the world’s art treasures.
- Italy is one of the top economies in the world, and many employers are seeking people who speak both Italian and English.
- Boost your academic skills.
- Italian is the language of arts, music, design, architecture, opera, and food.
- Italian is widely spoken in other European countries like Switzerland, Croatia and Slovenia, and there are many Italian immigrant communities across America and Australia.
To enrol for a course please click below.
If you need any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us!